- We can provide professional training and educational opportunities for conservation groups, biologists, land trusts, foresters, outdoor education programs, citizen science organizations, as well as tracking clubs/groups.
- We're available to work on conservation and development projects and provide consultation on permeability and wildlife corridors
- We can custom design and implement a wildlife inventory/monitoring program for a variety of properties using tracking surveys and camera traps
- We facilitate tracking/trailing workshops and field skills training to fit the needs of a particular group as well as offering slideshow presentations, drawing on deep experiential and practical knowledge of wildlife and the outdoors
- We help people gain the confidence to operate in wild places where they have to rely on their field skills and awareness to function. People also learn to have a more full and rich experience by seeing and recognizing the connectedness of things previously unnoticed